- If this is your first appointment, please be sure that you have filled out the requested first session forms. They are available on my website and in the office.
- Please know your insurance copayment (if any) and have it available at the time of your visit or pay in advance via my website. I accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give 24 hours’ notice to avoid being charged for the visit. You can easily cancel or reschedule via my online schedule.
- Contact between sessions (other than scheduling issues) should be limited to emergencies (e.g., someone at risk of being harmed).
- You are welcome to help yourself to water, tea, or coffee while you wait. Please wait for me to come out at the appointed time.
- I do not accept gifts of any kind.
- Appointments begin on the hour and last 45 minutes. Please plan accordingly.
- Please keep your voice at a reasonable level so as not to disturb others.